It is no secret that a regular exercise program is a great way to make your body look good and feel good, in addition it is also an ideal way to take care of your heart.
Learn how to get a stronger heart with these 5 simple exercises.
1) High Knee Walk Exercise
Lift up right knee as high as it will go and raise the opposite arm, then switch quickly so left knee is up before right foot lands. Continue pulling knees up quickly for 5-10 minutes.
2) Swinging arms while walking
- High knee marching
- Swing the opposite arms and legs in sync while marching.
- Do this for 5-10 minutes.
3) Brisk walking
- Walk briskly and move your arms opposite to your feet. Give a powerful push-off with your toe at the end of your stride.
- Keep the pace at 5-8 kilometers per hour.
- You can reduce your cardiovascular health risks by doing this 5 hours per week.
- Bend your legs and stabilize your lower body. Cross your hands to opposite shoulders, or place them behind your ears without pulling on your neck.
- Lift your head and shoulder blades from the ground for 10 seconds.
- Lower, returning to your starting point. Do this 150 times per day.
5) Jumping jack
- Stand with your feet together and your hands at your sides.
- Simultaneously raise your arms above your head and jump up just enough to spread your feet out wide. Without pausing, quickly reverse the movement and repeat.
- Do this 20 times per 1 set.
*** To make it more fun, do these 5 different exercises in half an hour.
To improve your cardiovascular health, exercise 30 minutes a day at least 5 days per week. Exercise regularly. When you take a break from working out and get back to the gym, your heart has to work harder.